Friday, August 24, 2012

Neon//Neutral

dress-c/o sugarlips, jacket-bcbg, shoes-sam edelman
photos by keely yount

Whewww what a crazy week. Sunday night I had a bad case of food poisoning and didn't get a wink of sleep, causing me to miss my first day of classes on Monday. Boo. The rest of the week has been constant back-to-back with school and work. I would love nothing more than a full day off to catch up on some things! 

P.S. Stay tuned next week for an exciting collaboration with Angel Court. If you haven't heard of this amazing jewelry line, you absolutely must check them out now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I continue to be amazed by your looks and shoots! I love that skirt and jacket so much! Cannot wait to see your collaboration post!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous shoes and skirt :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome jacket, this outfit is really perfect :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Amazing outfit! You're so pretty! :)
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete